Boomer Sooner! Writing this while returning from a speaking tour of Wales, England and Scotland with a stop in Orlando for a WWE tryout camp but I won't miss kickoff!
1. Quarterback. After watching pre season practice, I never thought QB was going to be an issue. No Sam...no Landry...no problem. Love the position's versatility. Multi dimensional creates new issues with which to deal. Legs!
2. Offensive line. Where it all starts. New toughness. Depth. Well coached. They're saucy.
3. Offensive playmakers. No shortage of difference makers. Tight ends back from witness protection program? Who does opposition double? Good luck with that.
4. Defense. An obvious concern. Effort, speed, & coaching in place. Don't count this unit out. Will improve every game. #Headhunters
5. Punting. Will this phase of game be an issue? Time will tell.
6. Crowd. Come early. Stay late. Make a difference. Be loud. Yes, traffic will suck.
7. Running game. Legit shot at being special. Who gets 'hot hand?' 200 yards rushing Saturday night is not hyperbole. Lots of weapons.
Love the 'over'.....just for fun.
Editor's note... Jim Ross aka J.R. is a native Oklahoman, Norman resident and WWE Hall of Fame member. A two time, New York Times best selling author & creator of JR's Family line of BBQ sauces, Chipotle Ketchup, Main Event Mustard All Purpose Seasoning and Beef Jerky available at Norman & Lawton Homeland stores or online at http://www.wweshop.com.